We’ve been allocated three club places in next year’s Virgin Money London Marathon. If you would like to be considered for one of these places, please send an email to Richard Polley which answers the following questions:
- How long have you been a paid-up member of CoNAC?
- Were you rejected from the 2017 London Marathon through the normal ballot procedure?
- In which road races have you represented CoNAC in club colours during the last 12 months?
- What sort of a contribution have you made to CoNAC’s road running events during the last 12 months? Please state which events and the capacity in which you contributed.
- In which years have you previously taken part in the London Marathon?
- Is there anything else you want to tell us which might swing things your way?
You don’t need to meet all the criteria to apply but clearly the more you’ve done for CoNAC Road Running during the last 12 months the more likely you are to be successful with your application.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 25 November 2016.