It might feel a long time until summer, but plans are well underway for the 2017 track and field season. We have our Team Managers in place for the East Anglian League (EAL), Eastern Young Athletes League (EYAL) and Southern Athletics League (SAL), with a strong combination of experience as well as some new recruits to the role.
Team Managers do a hugely important and valuable role for the club, supporting our athletes as they compete and progress, and ensuring our continued performance across the various leagues we compete in.
You’ll hear more in due course about the opportunities available, but for now, the names you need to know are:
• U11G and U11B EAL – Sophie Poyner
• U13G EAL and EYAL – Sally Hart
• U13B EAL and EYAL – Lyndsay Yellop
• U15G EAL and EYAL – Tanya Harrison & Keith Yellop
• U15B EAL and EYAL – Rachel Brown
• U17W EYAL – Tanya Daniels
• U17W and senior women EAL – Maria Cann
• U17M EAL and EYAL – Della Brown
• Senior men EAL – Gordon Slater
• Senior men and women SAL – Clive Poyner