We hope everyone enjoyed competing in the League Meetings throughout October and November. We certainly saw record numbers of athletes take part! The next competing opportunity will be the Norfolk Sportshall Championships.
The Championships take place on Saturday the 7th of January at the UEA Sportspark, Norwich and entries are now open.
The timetable is expected to be 1:00pm to 5:00pm, but the timetable will be confirmed nearer the time and sent out to all entrants.
Entry fees are the following: £3.00 per event or £10.00 for four events.
Depending which age group the athlete is depends on how they can select which events they take part in. Please see the criteria below:
Under 11 Boys and Girls: (Limited to 4 events, maximum of 2 track)
- Track Events – 2 laps, 2 lap hurdles, 4 laps
- Field Events – Standing Long Jump, Speed Bounce, Standing Ball Push, Standing Triple Jump, Standing Vertical Jump and Turbo Javelin
Under 13 Boys and Girls: (Limited to 4 events, maximum of 2 track)
- Track Events – 2 laps, 4 laps, 6 laps (time trial)
- Field Events – Standing Long Jump, Standing Triple Jump, Standing Vertical Jump, Speedbounce, Shot
Under 15 Boys and Girls : (Limited to 4 events but must enter at least ONE event from each section)
- Section A: 2 laps, 4 laps
- Section B: Speed bounce, Shot
- Section C: Standing LJ, Standing TJ (Boys), Standing Vertical Jump (Girls)
Entries close midnight 2.1.17.
Individuals will have the opportunity to represent Norfolk in the Regional finals.
Please note that the Regional Championship is a multi – event competition and therefore the fact that you may win a County title does not guarantee you a championship place.
NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY – CLOSING DATE 2nd JANUARY – NO LATE ENTRIES
To Enter your Athlete Please Click HERE